Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

3 pin socket in the beach

R

rob.wheeler

Vehicle
T5 Beach
Evening, apologies but a newbie question. just bought a t5 beach and wanted to confirm that the 3 pin socket inside the van only works when on electric hook up, rather than has an inverter installed?

Evening, apologies but a newbie question. just bought a t5 beach and wanted to confirm that the 3 pin socket inside the van only works when on electric hook up, rather than has an inverter installed?
Correct.

Hi Rob, Had the same query myself as my toaster didn't work when I was hooked up to Electrics and thought that either the toaster was broken or the 3 pin plug was faulty. When I got home I hooked up electrics and tried the toaster and it worked. So although hooked up the site hadn't turned on the power that I paid them for. I should have checked my control panel in the Van to check that the Electric hook emblem showed up. Hope that was helpful. Patrick

Reach up and to the rear of the tool hole on the near side of the boot. It’s a domestic style mcb switch. You can just about see it if you look rearward.