Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Eurovans Crawley - collection of new T6.1 Ocean

Do yourselves a favour and buy from Breeze
My order’s already in with Eurovans via DTD but the deal wasn’t as good as the new happy camper event so have emailed to see if they can apply the deal to my existing order.

I've been dealing with him, although he's agreed to given me the Q4 0% HP deals even though I ordered Q3, I find he's not the best at responding to his emails.
Did he also offer you the £1500 free options, 5 year servicing and 5 years warranty too?

Did he also offer you the £1500 free options, 5 year servicing and 5 years warranty too?
I didn't push my luck and ask for them tbh, rightly or wrongly I thought if they refuse and I cancelled my order, I lose my £1k deposit, go to the back of the queue again. If I reordered on the new deal having lost £1k elsewhere the savings only ran into hundreds.
When did you order and did they give you a delivery date estimate?

I would have cancelled and reordered elsewhere if they hadn't have offered me the 0% HP though as I reckon the savings there run into many thousands over the 7.5% APR PCP I applied for.

To swap you from a Q3 pcp deal or Q3 HP deal is fairly straightforward and should be a simple yes as there is nothing stopping them from doing it.

I didn't push my luck and ask for them tbh, rightly or wrongly I thought if they refuse and I cancelled my order, I lose my £1k deposit, go to the back of the queue again. If I reordered on the new deal having lost £1k elsewhere the savings only ran into hundreds.
When did you order and did they give you a delivery date estimate?
I think I ordered around early July and was told around 3 months delivery which is now, but not heard from them with a build date or anything. If they can offer the equivalent deal on my existing order then great but if not happy to place a new order as don’t mind waiting until next year for delivery.

I think I ordered around early July and was told around 3 months delivery which is now, but not heard from them with a build date or anything. If they can offer the equivalent deal on my existing order then great but if not happy to place a new order as don’t mind waiting until next year for delivery.
Let us know how you get on and good luck! The other thing that concerned me is that I'd have to order from a different dealer if I cancelled and I wasn't sure if another franchise would match the generous deal. VW Vans in Birmingham wouldn't knock a penny of list, which amazed me how on earth they ever sell any Cali's. Sadly there must be buyers in the Midlands who end up paying thousands more than they need to.

Let us know how you get on and good luck! The other thing that concerned me is that I'd have to order from a different dealer if I cancelled and I wasn't sure if another franchise would match the generous deal. VW Vans in Birmingham wouldn't knock a penny of list, which amazed me how on earth they ever sell any Cali's. Sadly there must be buyers in the Midlands who end up paying thousands more than they need to.
Thank you, I’ll see if they get back to me tomorrow.
I understand by reading a few posts on the forum and after placing my order via DTD that Breeze can/do match Eurovans. Not sure if this is like for like with options etc.

Thank you, I’ll see if they get back to me tomorrow.
I understand by reading a few posts on the forum and after placing my order via DTD that Breeze can/do match Eurovans. Not sure if this is like for like with options etc.
Yes it is like for like in my experience.

Think Victor is the head of sales.

No, I'm trying to cancel my order but Mike Wool is not responding to my emails and the contact name in the DTD letter was for Victor Balicki
Is Bellowsgate a significant contributory factor?

Thanks for that.

No, I'm trying to cancel my order but Mike Wool is not responding to my emails and the contact name in the DTD letter was for Victor Balicki
Do you lose your deposit if you cancel?

Thanks for that.

He's not replying to mine either, next option is threaten to rinse them with a 1 star Google review that normally spurs them into action....

Thanks for that.

Don’t do it!

Eurovans has been taking a beating recently. Stay well clear IMO.
Without Eurovans’ lead on competitive pricing through DTD, I doubt quite a few of us would had the discounts we have enjoyed (from them and others). They do need to be pushed along at times, and limit their customer care, but they still earned a pre-promised crate of wine from me after I collected last October.

Last edited:
Back