Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Eurovans Crawley - collection of new T6.1 Ocean

Good news and bad.

I'm told a replacement key is now with the dealers.

We have the leaking pop-top roof...

Did you get to the bottom of this oversight?

Well, I have it in writing that it was a factory error and the vehicle hadn't suffered body damage before I collected it so I'm considering the case closed. I also took a look under the bonnet at the screws connecting that wing and everything seems to be in order.

It's going back in on the 30th as I'm getting a strange noise that sounds a bit like leaking air whenever I accelerate, will be getting the badge swapped over and a couple of other warranty bits done at the same time.

No. I chased them yesterday. Also discovered that our Jack is missing
Giles.

I wondered if your keys arrived yet. Apparently ours arrived at the dealers last Monday along with a pair of others which I assume might be yours.

I was expecting to receive them by last Wednesday but still waiting. Am going to chase tomorrow.

Giles.

I wondered if your keys arrived yet. Apparently ours arrived at the dealers last Monday along with a pair of others which I assume might be yours.

I was expecting to receive them by last Wednesday but still waiting. Am going to chase tomorrow.
Hi, no sign just yet. Like you, I was really expecting to have received them by now so I’ll chase next week also.

Giles.

Hi, After contacting Mike Wool again, we’ve now received 2 keys in the post this morning. Neither work to open the van though. Have you received yours now and if so do they work??
Kind regards

Hi, After contacting Mike Wool again, we’ve now received 2 keys in the post this morning. Neither work to open the van though. Have you received yours now and if so do they work??
Kind regards
Hi

Our key arrived yesterday. It will need pairing before it's properly usable but it should in manual mode open the physical lock on the passenger door. Ours does.

Our local dealer wanted £72 to pair but as we are en-route for leak diagnosis tomorrow I've asked if they can do that as well.

It's one step forward and one back because after arriving onsite tonight it's now impossible to open the driver's door from the outside. Groan. Seems like a mechanical failure somewhere because the inside handle works ok but the outside handle doesn't pull out far enough to disengage the lock...

Groan.

What was strange was that they had been on strike for two weeks without Eurovans knowing about it…not sure how effective the strike action can be if the dealers aren’t applying pressure to resolve.

My Cali finally made it to Eurovans yesterday and I pick it up on Thursday (so three weeks after arriving in the UK)…fingers crossed you get yours soon.

What was strange was that they had been on strike for two weeks without Eurovans knowing about it…not sure how effective the strike action can be if the dealers aren’t applying pressure to resolve.

My Cali finally made it to Eurovans yesterday and I pick it up on Thursday (so three weeks after arriving in the UK)…fingers crossed you get yours soon.
Not too bad, will hope for the same!

In the end Strike has not caused delay for me, van now at the dealer and picking up Monday!
That’s great news. We have had a brilliant first week or so with ours (already visited three national parks). A couple of issues we didn’t spot at handover (screen wash didn’t work and awning leg levers were so stiff we chicken out from using them)… Found someone braver for the levers and now works fine and screenwasher fixed at the dealers yesterday (kinked pipe) so all is good.
Hope you have as much fun with yours.

Their always like that, every time you use them you think its gonna snap!
Yep we enlisted the help of 5 other campers on none of us were brave enough to force them up. Then went away with my brother-in-law and he had a bit more confidence…definitely easier after the first few times.

That’s great news. We have had a brilliant first week or so with ours (already visited three national parks). A couple of issues we didn’t spot at handover (screen wash didn’t work and awning leg levers were so stiff we chicken out from using them)… Found someone braver for the levers and now works fine and screenwasher fixed at the dealers yesterday (kinked pipe) so all is good.
Hope you have as much fun with yours.
Thanks for the heads up, I will add those to my already extensive check list!

Do yourselves a favour and buy from Breeze
I did myself a £8k favour and have a wonderful 4Motion from Eurovans.
At the moment in time, July 2022, DTD gave me 9% discount and Breeze offered 4%
So it was a no brainer.
A few hiccups, but it’s the same vehicle I’d have had from Breeze.
And nearly 11 months later it’s all good.
You pays your money and you’s takes your chances.
I used to be loyal and bought cars & services, going to the same dealer. But it soon wears off…

Just wish I could find a good trustworthy VW Commercial service center close to me…

Does anyone know the email address for Mike Wool? The only contact email I've had from Mike at Eurovans is for the paperwork info@istoredocs.net
I've been dealing with him, although he's agreed to given me the Q4 0% HP deals even though I ordered Q3, I find he's not the best at responding to his emails.

Back