Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Everyday Use?

Daily driver here too and mirror what most people say, am dragged kicking and screaming into my husbands car, smart, tidy and pleasing to the eye..... but not my Cali!

I sold my volvo estate, which was supposed to do 74 mpg but didn’t come anywhere near, and bought an ex demo California in November 2016.
It’s the only vehicle I have now and driven carefully gets over 40 mpg. I work at weekends starting around 0400 when there’s not much traffic about. It’s around 12 miles to the depot on good roads so it keeps the batteries charged. Never had to recharge the batteries from the mains and in the winter I use the parking heater every cold day.
No problems with parking and if I get stuck somewhere I can put the kettle on and make a nice cup of tea.

I sold my volvo estate, which was supposed to do 74 mpg but didn’t come anywhere near, and bought an ex demo California in November 2016.
It’s the only vehicle I have now and driven carefully gets over 40 mpg. I work at weekends starting around 0400 when there’s not much traffic about. It’s around 12 miles to the depot on good roads so it keeps the batteries charged. Never had to recharge the batteries from the mains and in the winter I use the parking heater every cold day.
No problems with parking and if I get stuck somewhere I can put the kettle on and make a nice cup of tea.
You really should put the leisure batteries on charge for 12-24 hours each month otherwise you could end up with problems.

You really should put the leisure batteries on charge for 12-24 hours each month otherwise you could end up with problems.
Thanks for the info. Just about to order a home socket adapter to plug in the van for charging the leisure batteries