Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Factory shower option for washing wellies etc?

thehorse

thehorse

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Am wondering if I should add the shower option to my order, but read reports it isn't very powerful.

Only looking to use it for washing muddy wellies, sand off kids etc. Is it ok for this? Is the stream powerful enough to get the mud off wellies or will I just end up with "wet" muddy wellies?

We have the one in the club shop (much cheaper) it is quite powerful, we swapped the enclosed hose for a longer one so it no reaches to the ground via side window. Perfect for washing down sandy body boards and muddy dog paws.

We have the one in the club shop (much cheaper) it is quite powerful, we swapped the enclosed hose for a longer one so it no reaches to the ground via side window. Perfect for washing down sandy body boards and muddy dog paws.

That was my back up option, the downside is if you are covered in sand / mud you'll potentially get this in the van when you go inside to connect the shower so wondered if it was worth the factory option, but if the jet is very feeble it might not be worth it I guess.

Back