Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fake members...

nickstjt said:
This is getting like the Matrix - I'm losing track of what is real
Excellent! This what I like about this forum - the quality of the posts. (And I haven't even got my cali yet -oops!- I've found myself out.)

I'm Tyle Durden - I am part of you and my van is made of paper mache - never seen more than one Sunny Yellow Beach have you?

James

The ban was only until we decide what to do ? You are quite right saying the stock photo does not provide proof that he is fake.

I am confused....what's all this about stockpics......and Smudgers ban....?

Why has he been banned....but someone who put that ' anchor ! ' pic up a week or so ago is not banned...?

Tyler, did you know if you mixed equal parts of gasoline and frozen custard you can make napalm? :)

KernowLad said:
Good work Californiaman!!

Freeley; you have mentioned on a number of occasions how you find it funny seeing me "easily wound up." Is that maybe a bit odd?

Its not odd at all but it is quite funny seeing you bite all the time like you just have again now.
There was no harm meant in my remark and after a long day (14 hours on my knees today :eek:) i like to chill out and see what's happening on the forum. If that includes you throwing your toys out of the pram because somebody's annoyed you then it makes it a more interesting read. That's all i'm saying.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Freeley ; strange chap. You find it amusing that someone who did nothing but make snide remarks, clearly has no Cali and offers nothing constructive is somehow amusing? Sure the odd bit of banter is great but not when it's at the expense of a real forum user.
Are you able to use your own wit rather than encourage negative trolling?

Smudger is clearly a previous antagoniser with a new username. It's far more than just putting a stock pic up and the mods know all about it so have acted.

For that I respect their speed of response and help for a real forum member, not some keyboard warrior trolling a great website.

Wow am completely bemused having not been on for a few days...

I am definitely in the Matrix....what is going on :crazy

Anyway back to Cali's I will be in Bude first weekend in February to go mountain biking if anyone fancy's a beer......

MKRW said:
Wow am completely bemused having not been on for a few days...

I am definitely in the Matrix....what is going on :crazy

Anyway back to Cali's I will be in Bude first weekend in February to go mountain biking if anyone fancy's a beer......

Might be able to make that. Keen to see your Cali too!