Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Falling in love with on the road life!

C

Claptonalex

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hi everyone my name is Alex and I’m from London I’m currently in the United States where myself and my Dutch girlfriend are on a three month trip for the first time we’ve taken out an RV. A week in and in love with being on the road and after in-depth research I’ve discovered that the grand California is definitely the van for us does anyone know where pricelists are for the 680+ all the extras I’ve heard that the 600 will start at around €55,000 , But what will the 680 start at. Really happy to be on this forum and happy to meet you all looking forward to lots of interesting discussion. (Currently have an injured hand so using dictation, apologies if there are any errors in this post)

Hey thanks for this ! I’ve got really bad internet here hAve u got a time point At all for the price part ?

does anyone know where pricelists are for the 680+ all the extras

It will depend a lot on where you want to buy it, also the available options. Available options and prices tend to differ terribly across e.g. UK, DE or NL, also due to different tax regimes.

Hi Alex

Great to hear you are enjoying 'van life'. Can't help you very much with prices but I think more detail and possibly orders are to be released this week? I would expect you are looking at north of £70,000 though and I recall there is some stipulation on your license for a 680 so depends how old you are and if you have the right category.

Regards