Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fantastic van - Blackberry

B

bounty40

Love the colour - great service from North wales vw - Johnathan Baxter top man - I live miles away from wales, - take it from me want a California - use no other - end of !!!

077.JPG

092.JPG

089.JPG

098.JPG

080.JPG

Looks great, tell me about the black bike rack please.

Congratulations! :thumb

(Bought mine from NW VW too.)

I nearly bought mine from there too, very knowledgeable.
Enjoy

Great van, enjoy :thumb

Black bike rack was powder coated - It took me about a day in total, strip down and put back together not for the faint hearted alot of work but well woth it. Powder coating cost me £40.

It does look good!

Any tips/hints on the difficult bits of stripping down and reassembling? Is there anything to be careful of to avoid damaging the rack?

Not really, drill out pop rivets and I replaced with bolts - just time-consuming.

Cool - thanks! I might give it a go when I have a spare day or so (probably when the kids leave home!).

Lovely Cali,the wheels look the part has it been lowered?

Yes, vw lowering springs - a great upgrade feels a lot better to drive.

Just seen a Blackberry california from NW Van centre, in Tesco's, making me very jealous and excited, felt like waving but I was just entering car park.
Getting ours soon :)

Getting ours lowered in the next few weeks,will be getting wheels soon after love those on yours did you get them through a vw dealer? if so could you tell me what they are called can't seem to find them online.

Love the Blackberry. Couldn't wait that long as wanted to go away in it at Easter.
Have fun

Back