Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Favorite Factory Options

Gazellio

Gazellio

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
If you were ordering a new Van what are the factory options you could simply not do without. Just your top three in order of preference:

I have 4. But not in any specific order.
1. Adaptive cruise
2. DSG
3. Reversing camera with front and rear sensors
4. 4-motion

Edit: this is under the assumption that parking heater and the awning are standard. :D

PS: cannot do with only three. :D

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Parking Heater
DSG
4Motion

Also has to be 4 and as we have an Ocean the parking heater is standard.

1) DSG
2) Adaptive Cruise Control
3) Reversing Camera with Sensors
4) App Connect

If you were ordering a new Van what are the factory options you could simply not do without. Just your top three in order of preference:

As it would be have to be another Beach until our circumstances change, my top three would be:

1.Parking heater
2.Awning
3.DSG

Actually, I might change the awning for better headlights. The awning can easily be retro fitted, (albeit at considerable cost), the lights can't.

Last edited:
1. Parking Heater
2. Comfort Mattress
3. Exterior Pack (headlight upgrade from H4 to H7)
4. If required, the awning (as costs a fortune to add afterwards)

1. Parking Heating
2. DSG
3. 4 Motion

As 1. Is standard on Ocean

4. LED Lights

Mike

Is awning standard on beach mine was a demonstrator? Having been on 've build your cali' I was amazed by what NOT Inc as standard on a beach!

Is awning standard on beach mine was a demonstrator? Having been on 've build your cali' I was amazed by what NOT Inc as standard on a beach!

Awning is not standard on either Beach or Ocean.

The awing rail is standard on both, but the awning itself (awning housing) is not.

Privacy Glass
DSG
parking sensors

No

A retro fitted Thule awning costs an arm and two legs. We were charged just less than ÂŁ1k including fitting, for ours by the dealer and that was after discount!

Are you asking for items specifically relating to a Beach model?

If I could only have 3....
1. DSG
2. ACC
3. Privacy Glass

But really would want in addition....., Awning, Comfort mattress, App connect. That would be my minimum spec and anything after that is just nice to have.

1 heater
2 led lights
3 extended warranty

Our base van is 204 ocean dsg

1 LED lights
2 Parking sensors with camera
3 Awning

depending on the model it will be option or standard :
1.adaptive cruise control (ACC)
2. parking heater
3. parkings sensors and rear view camera

Adaptive Cruise Control
Rear camera and sensors
take or leave rest but would want to keep 204 engine

Though I own an Ocean so have to exempt some features these apply to either model so hopefully it counts with the proviso that I would have had aux heater in the list.
1) DSG
2) Reversing camera (it's awesome and best of 3 cars that I have had with one fitted)
3) Awning
I can't think many live without an awning for too long.

1 DSG
2 Adaptive cruise
3. Reversing camera
Have an ocean

Last edited:
Back