Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Beach Edition on the way

2haw

2haw

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Well after going 8 weeks or so since selling my T6 Cali and trying to decide between the Edition and a factory order, I've finally decided on the Edition.

I've been waiting for one to arrive at my preferred dealer for the last month and they still haven't received it yet, so I thought I'd ask them this week if they could call one off from another dealer and they are able to so I've bit the bullet.

I'm ever so slightly disappointed that the Edition is missing a couple of options that I wanted but I had to weigh up the cost and the fact that if I were to factory order, I would miss this years summer!

I'm just waiting for it to arrive and I've also decided to have the lowering springs fitted so it should be available in 2 weeks or so!!

It will be good to be back!

Nice one I do like the Edition it's a shame they didn't spec everything on the vehicle though.

P.S don't forget the photos ;)

I really like the outside and It was this photo on Autotrader that helped me decide. For me, its just a slight shame that the interior is Moonrock Grey, it has no heated seats, LED lights or power latching side door.

It was just a case of weighing it all up against waiting 4/5 months and as it's hard to resist ticking boxes on the options list, the extra cost involved had I done a factory order!

Screenshot_20180602-081347_Auto Trader.jpg

Yes they do look nice and I'm sure you will enjoy your journey once again.

I worked out you save about £3000 and it does have led headlights but no comfort mattress and a shame about the moon rock grey interior. I really need 7 seats as well so together with the interior colour and the lack of 2 seats I will probably have go for a factory order

I worked out you save about £3000 and it does have led headlights but no comfort mattress and a shame about the moon rock grey interior. I really need 7 seats as well so together with the interior colour and the lack of 2 seats I will probably have go for a factory order

I need the 7 seats as well but have still got 2 moonrock seats and comfort matress from my last Beach so that helps me...

Well after going 8 weeks or so since selling my T6 Cali and trying to decide between the Edition and a factory order, I've finally decided on the Edition.

I've been waiting for one to arrive at my preferred dealer for the last month and they still haven't received it yet, so I thought I'd ask them this week if they could call one off from another dealer and they are able to so I've bit the bullet.

I'm ever so slightly disappointed that the Edition is missing a couple of options that I wanted but I had to weigh up the cost and the fact that if I were to factory order, I would miss this years summer!

I'm just waiting for it to arrive and I've also decided to have the lowering springs fitted so it should be available in 2 weeks or so!!

It will be good to be back!

Excellent news!!
I am delighted with my Ocean.
Lots of fun ahead.....

I thought all the editions came with the LEDs as standard?

Sorry, I meant no interior LED lighting which I will miss in the roof and boot.

i would have ordered one myself, but just couldn't live with the interior :sad

i would have ordered one myself, but just couldn't live with the interior :sad

I did think about putting the money saved towards getting the seats upholstered in a darker grey / black leather but I doubt I'll ever bother.

I did think about putting the money saved towards getting the seats upholstered in a darker grey / black leather but I doubt I'll ever bother.

Agree.
You could always have a nice throw over the chair etc.
Does look great from the outside.
It’s a decent deal.

Back