Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Felleisen roof net

B

be1t0n

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Does anyone have any experience with the Felleisen Saeng roof net (or anything similar?

I'm after some convenient storage for small items and this looks ideal for what I need but is fairly pricey. I've had some in the past that sag quite a lot when loaded but this one doesn't seem to.

Does anyone have any experience with the Felleisen Saeng roof net (or anything similar?

I'm after some convenient storage for small items and this looks ideal for what I need but is fairly pricey. I've had some in the past that sag quite a lot when loaded but this one doesn't seem to.

Not got one, bit looks good provided the mesh is heavy duty.

Just a follow up on this. With a bit of messing around to get the straps good and tight it works really well. Barely any sag and is a great place to stash things like my pouch of charging cables, kids tablets, books etc.

I got one from Halfords for 20 quid. But binned it in the end as didn't like stuff hanging in my face when I was sleeping off the tinnies

We have something very similair to this. It came with our van and hooks up to the clips that are already in place. Mind you, this is on the ceiling when the upper bed is down. Not under the upper bed.

We have never found it usefull. Never use it. It's in the garage stored away neatly, together with the fall out net and other Cali stuff we never use.
VW-California-poptop-storage-net-T5-T6-HotelCalifornia.jpg

Back