Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fiamma F45S Fitting

F

Flax7

Vehicle
N/A
I everyone. I am brand new to this. I have bought a new VW Transporter T6 150 Highline DSG Kombi 2 weeks ago with the intention of converting it. i have bought a Fiamma F45S awning with mounting brackets. Unfortunately the mounting brackets are fine but the final bit to bolt to the van is referencing me sliding the bolts under the guttering system. My roof doesn't look like this. It is a bolt that goes directly into the van. I can see i need a little U bend bold but unfortunately the company i have bought of haven't provided this and are refusing to help. I don't want to spend £70-75 on the kit again because the mounts are fine its the U shape adapters to bolt straight into the van i need.

See attached image.

Can anyone please help?

Thanks in advance

Flax7

Awning Mount.jpg

They look like the california brackets, the california has those fixing points under the pot-top, I suspect you may need different brackets or a different means to fit it for a Kombo. I don't know what exactly you need sorry.

Some pictures here:

Last edited:
This is the best photo, the california has a rail already to fit the bracket to. That bracket you have is the multivan bracket (california) you need a kombi solution.

8ffc1f6e4fcd13bc166e7fe98c721279.jpg

This is the best photo, the california has a rail already to fit the bracket to. That bracket you have is the multivan bracket (california) you need a kombi solution.

8ffc1f6e4fcd13bc166e7fe98c721279.jpg
do you if it’s possible to buy the adapter in this pic?.if so where can i get one

There’s a report of a fiamma awning being stolen by removal of the screws and a recommendation to therefore use anti tamper bolts. I don’t know how practical that is and if it also applies to the factory awning, but sharing hoping it helps.

I see the only place to buy them is Campervanbits or vw themselves.

Have a look at https://hillviewawnings.co.uk

Have bought awning spares for my California from them in the past. Not sure whether they have what your looking for without searching through their extensive catalogue!

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

like i said only vw are allowed to supply the california brackets

Back