Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Finally - Got my VW Cali

Daveb999

Daveb999

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
N/A
Very happy today.

After previously hoping to buy a brand new VW Cali but losing my job I got a 2007 VW 174BHP Cali SE today. The person I am buying from is getting it MOTD tomorrow then all good for me to pick up. Now sorting out insurance (Caravan and Motorhome looking best right now) and ordering bits n pieces I think Ill need - Campervanbits order already placed.

Hopefully be seeing some of you out and about soon.

Very happy today.

After previously hoping to buy a brand new VW Cali but losing my job I got a 2007 VW 174BHP Cali SE today. The person I am buying from is getting it MOTD tomorrow then all good for me to pick up. Now sorting out insurance (Caravan and Motorhome looking best right now) and ordering bits n pieces I think Ill need - Campervanbits order already placed.

:welcome Exciting times ahead

Very happy today.

Welcome on board @Daveb999 . One of the best places to live with the Cali. Waaay Oop North. Enjoy your adventures.

PS: What's this with Scotland and 999. Know at least three people whose email address ends with a 999 in Glasgow :D

Welcome to the "Classic Cali Club".... All the fun, a third of the price, just a few downsides.

Very happy today.

Congrats, you’ll enjoy it just as much, if not more!
Pick up our ‘Classic Cali’ next week!

Congratulations, you’ll love it and the memories you’ll make.

Welcome on board @Daveb999 . One of the best places to live with the Cali. Waaay Oop North. Enjoy your adventures.

PS: What's this with Scotland and 999. Know at least three people whose email address ends with a 999 in Glasgow :D
Haha, no idea. My first and second choices weren’t available so I just hit 9 three times.

Congrats on the new to you Cali. Post some pics when you get chance :thumb

Haha, no idea. My first and second choices weren’t available so I just hit 9 three times.
...and my mobile number ends in 999 (and I'm from way up north)

Back