Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Finally in the club...

Well hello Beardy and a big welcome to you.

We do of course insist on pictures, lots of them, of your travelling gem plus lots of stories :D

Seriously, welcome !

Welcome on board , is it you in the avatarpicture or a stand-in....:D

Thanks Granny, just finding my way around the site. I will endeavour to get some more pics on the go, as soon as I figure out how...?

Can't wait to show her off. I'm as happy with her as a pig is in the dirt. :bananadance2

Thanks HC, it is me. I apologise for its disturbing and smug appearance. It was my first outing in my Cali' and I couldn't resist sharing! ;)

BJKEE3725.jpg

Opposite Stoer Head Lighthouse, Scotland. Have pics of lighthouse. Not sure yet how to start a photo album on here. Any help much appreciated.

Here's the lighthouse, went a bit B&W in this area so no colour, sorry!

fullsizeoutput_109e.jpeg

Last edited:
IMG_8454.jpg

Mynydd Mawr Caravan and Camping Site, overlooking Bardsey Island. We had to take down the awning - on the sauce, with a broken arm and at 10pm - when, we got a direct hit from storm Eileen in September 2017. 80mph coastal winds, Whew!

Last edited:
IMG_8427.jpg

South stack lighthouse Holyhead, Anglesey. And, Ireland in the distance, if you squint!

Last edited:
:welcomeLovely Cali.

:welcome

Did you find rain???

IMG_8408.jpg

Penmon Point, Anglesey. Looking out to the lighthouse and Puffin Island - Smokers paradise apparently!?!

Last edited:
:welcome lovely van and great pictures.like Granny Jen mentioned location please.

One of my life long dreams fulfilled. I'm a two-tone T6 Cali' scally from Gloucester. Great to be amongst you, you bunch of legends!
Hi, thought I might have seen yourr Cali in Quedgeley yesterday?

Welcome to the forum. You certainly look well equipped.

I would guess Scotland with first pic the Summer Isles??

I would guess Scotland with first pic the Summer Isles??

I thought summer isles in the first pic but don't recognise the lighthouse .....

I hate mysteries :sad