Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Finally in the club...

I thought summer isles in the first pic but don't recognise the lighthouse .....

I hate mysteries :sad

I do not recognize the coastal islands and thought Scotland or Eire. The 1st lighthouse looks like South Stack lighthouse -but not in full view. and the black and white lighthouse is at Penmon Point. So I remain with Anglesea for some of the views. Perhaps he is on tour.

I hate mysteries as well.

Welcome!
How do you like your awning and what dog is that? :)

Looks amazing!! :welcome

Thanks for all your welcome comments - I have updated the pics with location information. We are currently refuelling in prep for our next adventure. Was thinking of driving over to France, going east through Northern Europe to get up to Norway. Anyone been that way? never been to Norway myself.

I do not recognize the coastal islands and thought Scotland or Eire. The 1st lighthouse looks like South Stack lighthouse -but not in full view. and the black and white lighthouse is at Penmon Point. So I remain with Anglesea for some of the views. Perhaps he is on tour.

I hate mysteries as well.

I don't see South stack and I used to hang precariously off that cliff, or Gogarth just to the North West.

No "Flash" of inspiration I'm afraid :(

Welcome!
How do you like your awning and what dog is that? :)

Hi BayCat, thanks! The awning is great especially for the dog in this hot weather. Handles heavy rain and snow, but doesn't perform too well in windy conditions. My dog is a 4yr old Hugarian Wire Haired Vizsla. I call him RileyBoss.

I don't see South stack and I used to hang precariously off that cliff, or Gogarth just to the North West.

No "Flash" of inspiration I'm afraid :(

Yeah, it's South Stack, just the tip! I've edited my previous pic posts with location info.

Last edited:
Awesome looking two-tone CaliO :thumb (we've got a two-tone 204PS DSG 4M on order ;))

Really awesome pics :thumb

Awesome beard :thumb

:welcome