Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

First Brew

Our first was at Broad Park campsite near Bideford...

Barrys tea, Gaasper camping Amsterdam almost 12 yrs ago.
No pics.
Pissing down but everything was unbelievably amazing, i think
there is something in the water there.

Our first was at Broad Park campsite near Bideford...

I googled the site, it looks really nice and gets great reviews too. Devon is not a part of the world I’ve ever visited, but now we have the van, we have no excuses now!

Reactions: Sad
Barrys tea, Gaasper camping Amsterdam almost 12 yrs ago.
No pics.
Pissing down but everything was unbelievably amazing, i think
there is something in the water there.

Our brew tasted nice too, then again I’ve always thought that tea tastes better in the great outdoors.

Yes, also spotted that, but this is ever so slightly different and worthy of a thread in its own right. I’m going to start a thread tomorrow entitled “Second Brew” and so on...
You could expand on that. First this, First that; and of course, most importantly, first The other nudge nudge; together with detailed pics of each activity. ;)

PS: still waiting for one of those firsts in ours :oops:

Up at glenshee after sledging with the kids. Roof up, girls chilling watching a film with a glass of milk & a biscuit & the wife & I enjoying a freshly brewed coffee

Up at glenshee after sledging with the kids. Roof up, girls chilling watching a film with a glass of milk & a biscuit & the wife & I enjoying a freshly brewed coffee

Now that sounds great, a well earned coffee and biscuits, which begs the questions: Are you an instant or posh coffee sort of bloke and what’s your Cali biscuit recommendations?!?

Now that sounds great, a well earned coffee and biscuits, which begs the questions: Are you an instant or posh coffee sort of bloke and what’s your Cali biscuit recommendations?!?

Always have a tin of Nescafé Azera in the van for convenience but we also take beans, aero press & bean grinder with us. Biscuits vary but if I can get my hands on them always Sainsburys taste the difference white chocolate cookies.

Always have a tin of Nescafé Azera in the van for convenience but we also take beans, aero press & bean grinder with us. Biscuits vary but if I can get my hands on them always Sainsburys taste the difference white chocolate cookies.

I thought about getting the Aeropress or the Oomph as I quite like a nice coffee in the morning. I see quite a few use the nespresso on hook up, but that’s maybe too extravagant when we are meant to be camping!

I go with crum-less biscuits for the van, so cookies are good, but I don’t think you can beat a bourbon or custard cream.

I thought about getting the Aeropress or the Oomph as I quite like a nice coffee in the morning. I see quite a few use the nespresso on hook up, but that’s maybe too extravagant when we are meant to be camping!

I go with crum-less biscuits for the van, so cookies are good, but I don’t think you can beat a bourbon or custard cream.

Any biscuit dunked is a winner. Also partial to a classic.

So after owning Gurty a few weeks, I finally got around to getting the gas up and running. Our first brew *Yorkshire Tea of course* was from a car park overlooking Scarborough bay...
View attachment 32914
...can you remember your first time?

First time in a camper was in Lauder CCC it was a hire. Our first in JoJo, hmm I'll have to consult my nearest. tbc

First time in a camper was in Lauder CCC it was a hire. Our first in JoJo, hmm I'll have to consult my nearest. tbc

Our first brew in JoJo was in the car park at Marsden Grotto in South Shields and enjoying the sunset after work - Rington's teabags and bikkies, both from the massive Welcome pack we were given... nom:thumb

You could expand on that. First this, First that; and of course, most importantly, first The other nudge nudge; together with detailed pics of each activity. ;)

PS: still waiting for one of those firsts in ours :oops:

I recommend downstairs. Upstairs a little cramped and the van rocks more.