Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

First 'Official' sketch of the new T6

Quit true trecity, but don't expect new to be better.;)

April 15th is the date VW officially unveil
normally they choose to do stuff like this at a major auto show...is something happening in Amsterdam? Cos that's where I have been told we are "probably" going...not Hannover....

It's amazing how many T5 owners have been so negative towards the T6 and anyone waiting for a T6!

It is an individual choice so I agree with you.

Only you know your own personal circumstances and what you expect from a very expensive acquisition.

If VW history is anything to go by it will be an evolution not a revolution so will all be harmonious and happy together whether T4, 5 or 6.

Wow, its another commercial van. T5.2 ? Usual conservative VW development, a box on wheels to convey goods from A-B-C and infinity. The fleet managers are the pivotal buyers and they want, low running costs reliability and ruggedness, 24/7 on the road .... not in the repair shop ... Trouble is, emissions, style wars with other manufacturers, and our fatal attraction to sophisticated wiz bang CAN bus gizmos, brilliant when they work, is making these vehicle electronically less resilient. I hope this new offering is a move forward. Bing bong, oh no, another engine check light to add to my dash collection ...

Bottom line is the T5 will soon be an old model and it's time to move forward.

Fantastic news... My Cali is one generation closer to being a classic :)

I would have liked something more like the original Bulli concept.

image.jpg

Roof looks different

Back