Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

First over-night trip in our Ocean!

Akvist

Akvist

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
We went to Båstad in the south of Sweden for our first over-night stay in our new acapulco blue T6. What a great experience! We towed a horse trailer behind the car since the main purpose of the trip was my daughter's horse competition. The Cali is a great car for towing heavy trailers! And even greater to live in. Both kids (16 and 18 years) joined and all four of us camped in the Cali. No problems what so ever! Need some time to sort out all the bits and pieces, still don't take full advantage of all stowage space.

On top of the list is to arrange a charging station for all iPhones, iPads, speakers and more that everyone needs to charge over-night.

Thanks to tips from this great forum we were well equipped with the Ocean essentials kit and a Quechua tent.

Can't wait for next trip, which will be a short trip to the island of Öckerö over midsummer weekend (at least one night).

File 19-06-16 15 06 40.jpeg

We went to Hovs Hallar for a hike. Too windy for kayaking, unfortunately.

File 19-06-16 15 29 17.jpeg

Realy amazing for a first trip , can't wait to hear more..:thumb

Echoing HC - I love Scandinavia and wish I had had a Cali for the 10 years I was in Norway. It sounds like you're all going to have a great experience. Maybe time for a Cali Horse thread!