Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

First time with a Cali - awesome !!

B

Big Fred

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
We picked up our California Ocean a couple of weeks ago. It is an automatic 4WD with the 150kW engine. So far we have driven around 4,500kms through Germany, France and Spain. It is spectacular and so comfortable to drive - the most comfortable seating in any car that I have driven with zero backache.
We tried sleeping in it one night in Spain but we were not properly prepared as it became very cold overnight and we did not have enough warm bedding - that has now been rectified. Also the lower mattress was a little hard for me even though it is the thicker mattress, so we will add a topper.
I just added 2 litres of adblue but it has not changed the warning message - we only have German manual just now and I cannot see the adblue capacity anywhere in the manual. English manual coming soon. We look forward to many more thousands of kilometres in this amazing vehicle.

We picked up our California Ocean a couple of weeks ago. It is an automatic 4WD with the 150kW engine. So far we have driven around 4,500kms through Germany, France and Spain. It is spectacular and so comfortable to drive - the most comfortable seating in any car that I have driven with zero backache.
We tried sleeping in it one night in Spain but we were not properly prepared as it became very cold overnight and we did not have enough warm bedding - that has now been rectified. Also the lower mattress was a little hard for me even though it is the thicker mattress, so we will add a topper.
I just added 2 litres of adblue but it has not changed the warning message - we only have German manual just now and I cannot see the adblue capacity anywhere in the manual. English manual coming soon. We look forward to many more thousands of kilometres in this amazing vehicle.

The AdBlue tank is 13 litres. We get something in the region of 700 Km (400 miles) per litre. Topping up just 2 litres is unnecessary but harmless. It is perfectly safe to wait until the warning comes on as you will still have about 3 litres remaining (2,400 Km range) so about ten litres can be added.

I strongly suspect that the AdBlue warning message you refer to is not a warning as all, just AdBlue range information.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

Welcome on board :thumb

Welcome to you Bigfred. :welcome

I too think the downstairs bed is hard in comparison to the 2014 SE we have just sold. Don't know whether they go softer in use, but we have taken to sleeping upstairs and find it more comfortable. Good luck :thumb

Back