Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fixed Price Service Plans

smgcowfoldparts

smgcowfoldparts

Trade Advertiser
This is something new that we have started. We are currently offering the fixed price services, but we now also offer a sevice plan that can be bought by any California owner to have your services done with us. At present you can purchase 2,3 or 4 services with and without brake fluid that means that the services are all paid for either up front or monthly and the only additional costs would be for maintenance items during a service such as brakes, tyres, wiper blades etc...

One recent quote for a 2010 T5 was a four year service plan with four annual services (2 minor and 2 major) with two brake fluid changes and worked out at a £200 deposit, and roughly £32 per month. The service plans are inflation proof and guarenteed against any price increases from ourselves and or Volkswagen for parts.

If you are interested please call myself or Nick in service on 01403 839640, or alternatively email PM me your details with current mileage, last service date and mileage and I can either post or email you a quote if interested.

Please note that this is only for our Cowfold branch at present.

Cheers

Just a little bump to bring this back to everyone's attention if interested.

Thanks

Back