Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Flat battery

C

chris151151

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Hi. My Coast 6.1, 42k miles Jan 21 has a flat battery. Some life, but not enough to start engine Not used for two weeks due to hosp op, but several hundred miles and full service in 10 days prior to that. It's on charger so no big issue, but just wondered if there is something that I could have left on that drained the main battery. Thanks if you have any ideas.

Hi. My Coast 6.1, 42k miles Jan 21 has a flat battery. Some life, but not enough to start engine Not used for two weeks due to hosp op, but several hundred miles and full service in 10 days prior to that. It's on charger so no big issue, but just wondered if there is something that I could have left on that drained the main battery. Thanks if you have any ideas.
Any usb chargers left plugged in?
Steering indicator left On - leaves parking/side lights On just one side front/rear?

Dashcam?