Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

foldeble carpets

Peter V

Peter V

Vehicle
T6 Coast 150
Hello Everybody
Finally got my calli:bananadance:bananadance:bananadance
Wil post some pictures when I get my alloys...;-)
Now looking for some carpets to fit the "living area"
I've seen some nice fold up ones here that , as you would expect fold up when you
pull the back seat up and down
They are the onley one that cover the rails completely , hence my interest..
Ive seen a picture off them on this loveley forum but cant find it back now....:(
cheers
Peter

Got one , scoll down my posts you will find it . At work now....
It came from CCN Amersfoort
But it could be out of stock or even they not making it anymore...try contact them.

Query/to check: will the carpets be thin enough to allow the under bench drawer to open, without folding them up, and/or with the table in place? If not, it could be an annoyance if you use the drawer a lot during the day (eg I know some people keep food items in there)?

Query/to check: will the carpets be thin enough to allow the under bench drawer to open, without folding them up, and/or with the table in place? If not, it could be an annoyance if you use the drawer a lot during the day (eg I know some people keep food items in there)?

Drawer opens perfect with the mat , sliding the seat forward need to fold up .
It folds up in two pieces...
Try and look the pics up later....
Edit:
https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/threads/footprint.12682/#post-127215

Last edited:
helloo HC
found them..
upload_2016-7-13_18-47-19.pngupload_2016-7-13_18-47-47.pngupload_2016-7-13_18-47-47.png
they still make them I think as they are in "stock"..
I'm still waiting on my front seat mats (wich I got"free" from the dealer ..) They appear to be in back order
If I get them , I will pick the colour that matches them best
cheers
Peter

Looks a slightly diffrent disign than mine , but good they still got them:thumb

This is just what I'm looking for. Sorry to be a pain but can you post the link to the suppliers website please.

Back