Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6 Beach Carpets

Nice mats, are they glued on or just lying there? Which color did you order?
They aren't stuck down. The living area carpet came with a bit of Velcro to stick down the narrow strip by the door. Otherwise gravity does a pretty good job.

They called the colour "graphite".

Agree Ulli very helpful . We bought kangaroo seat back pockets from him.
Noticed you get 10% VIP discount from California- camping after I had bought them on PayPal. Contacted him with forum username & he refunded me 10% immediately via PayPal. Great service,quick delivery.
How do you find them? They look quite interesting. Would they work with a seat cover?

How do you find them? They look quite interesting. Would they work with a seat cover?
Hi
Found it on this forum. See Brandup thread. It was Romke who posted the details & photo of the pockets.
In the photo it is on a seat with a cover. Email Ulli ,he responds in English very quickly.

Rhyddin, have you received your matts yet? Were they worth the wait and how long did you end up waiting? I've just e-mailed them also so will let others know what they say.. Thanks in advance.

Job #1 for me tomorrow is to get this sorted - I thought it'd be a cunning plan to just use the van as-is and then fit carpets when/if I eventually passed it along. Clever huh?

Actually no. The interior of my Beach is astonishingly pale in the flesh - it'd be far more suited to being a Wedding Car, I feel like Bianca Jagger in that white suit ...

Hi
Found it on this forum. See Brandup thread. It was Romke who posted the details & photo of the pockets.
In the photo it is on a seat with a cover. Email Ulli ,he responds in English very quickly.

Rhyddin, have you received your matts yet? Were they worth the wait and how long did you end up waiting? I've just e-mailed them also so will let others know what they say.. Thanks in advance.
Hi James. They mailed me, after a few weeks, saying that Brandrup weren't going to be able to supply them for ages so I cancelled the order and, for the same money, got carpet for the passenger area and boot from california-camping.de

They came within a week and I think they look good (see photos of today's delivery). Plus, they'll give you 10% off if you're a forum VIP member.

Agree Ulli very helpful . We bought kangaroo seat back pockets from him.
Noticed you get 10% VIP discount from California- camping after I had bought them on PayPal. Contacted him with forum username & he refunded me 10% immediately via PayPal. Great service,quick delivery.
Make sure to contact him first. They don't have 10% discount anymore when paying with paypal.
Still possible to get 6% I think.

I've been trying to contact California Camping to order carpets for over a fortnight now and still no reply to emails,
Are they still trading !!!!

Qtmdirect have mats for the se Cali but not the beach, I emailed them and they said they are working on the beach but don't have them yet, perhaps if anyone else is interested a few more emails may speed them up. I've ordered a front mat to see anyway as they're a lot cheaper, about £20 for the front mat in standard material. Can't quite justify £200 for the other ones from Germany , especially if they're not answering emails or long delivery.

Qtmdirect have mats for the se Cali but not the beach, I emailed them and they said they are working on the beach but don't have them yet, perhaps if anyone else is interested a few more emails may speed them up. I've ordered a front mat to see anyway as they're a lot cheaper, about £20 for the front mat in standard material. Can't quite justify £200 for the other ones from Germany , especially if they're not answering emails or long delivery.
I got some from eBay (German company) after some deliberating and advise from fellow members, £59 + £10 delivery, they aren't the most luxurious but they don't catch on the trays when moving the back bench and they do improve the appearance of the van and make it look a bit less commercial van, more of a refined car.

I got some from eBay (German company) after some deliberating and advise from fellow members, £59 + £10 delivery, they aren't the most luxurious but they don't catch on the trays when moving the back bench and they do improve the appearance of the van and make it look a bit less commercial van, more of a refined car.

Any idea of the company or eBay link? Thanks

Back