Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6 Beach Carpets

blondebier

blondebier

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Following on from greenp's thread on the carpets for the T6 Ocean, I've contacted QTM and enquired about them for the T6 Beach.

I've copied some of his reply below :

The middle section on a 3 seater bench version is both too long and too wide for “some” of our rolls of carpet.

We are working with a local chap who has one to come up with a solution that both looks the best, but also is practical as a join in the middle of a high walk area would not be a good idea.
As you can appreciate, we have to negotiate with them to pop round and let us spend time on it.

I would be hopeful that it would all be solved within a month though as i’ve got plenty of customers asking about a set for the beach.

I know a few members have had their T6 Beach delivered, so I said that I'd post to guage interest on here.

Having seen the pictures on greenp's van I'm certainly going to order some when they become available.

Hey Romke, how well does it clean up? That looks really great, we have dogs and the plastic floor seems to get muddy quite easily. Carpet at least would be easy to hoover and remove when it was dry.

Romke does the bench seat slide over the top of the carpets OK to make the bed?
We intend getting a set of these unless QTM start making them quickly

I'm having the same dilemma. I like the look of the QTM mats but I'm not sure how long we'll have to wait for them.

I'm having the same dilemma. I like the look of the QTM mats but I'm not sure how long we'll have to wait for them.
Been in contact with them as well. Same reply, perhaps with lots of interest they may get some made.

Mike

I've got a black Brandrup carpet on order for my T6 7 seater Beach. £160 (ish) delivered and coming from Germany. Lead time was quite long but my vans not being built for another 4 weeks so I've got time! There's a few threads on this if you want more options/info.

Last edited:
hi. I also want to order a black carpet from Brandrup for my t6 beach. from which dealer have you order it? thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

any other option for interior carpets? thank you.

any other option for interior carpets? thank you.

Following this thread, I emailed the shop on the link which I shared and asked when my mats are likely to come. They replied very quickly to say that they're expecting stock at the end of next week and the mats should be with me by the end of the month.

Might be worth an email to find out the real lead time?

Romke does the bench seat slide over the top of the carpets OK to make the bed?

I have had the carpet set that Romke is talking about in my T5 Beach for over two years, they are clearly well made and transform the living area, but are very thick which makes the bed moving slightly tougher.

For pictures of the carpeted van, take a look in the for sale section of this forum under T5 Beach.

I didn't want to wait any longer, and the rumoured lead times from Brandrup made me look elsewhere...

I ordered a set of boot and living area carpets from Ulli at www.california-camping.de

He's a top guy and would definitely recommend him. I could converse in English and the carpets were dispatched within a week. I'd say from point of ordering to delivery was 10 days. I didn't think that this was too long considering that they had to come from Germany.

Here are a few pictures - I think they match the seats very well.

full

full

Agree Ulli helpful . We bought kangaroo seat back pockets from him.
Noticed you get 10% VIP discount from California- camping after I had bought them on PayPal. Contacted him with forum username & he refunded me 10% immediately via PayPal. Great service,quick delivery.

Last edited:
Back