Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Folding chair spares

debarros

debarros

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
am looking for spare bits for my folding chairs. Saw them advertise d some time ago in the site but they are no longer there. Can anyone assist?

Wolfgang was really helpful -he sent exactly the right part from Germany with no fuss or problem. Fantastic!

Hi all,

Does anyone know where to get one of these plastic washers from the folding chair? I lost one (found the bolt but not the washer) and can't stomach the £30 to get the full spares pack from the club shop. I might just fashion something if not.

Thanks

IMG_2486.JPG

Hi all,

Does anyone know where to get one of these plastic washers from the folding chair? I lost one (found the bolt but not the washer) and can't stomach the £30 to get the full spares pack from the club shop. I might just fashion something if not.

Thanks

View attachment 83356
Looks like something @Bigted might be able to produce.

If the part number in this post is correct......................

Then this looks cheaper at 11 Euro's including their handling fee. (Which I assume means postage)

Please check the part number first though, to be 100% sure, as the diagram shows a "bag", presumably as its the "repair kit"

Use a credit card that doesn't charge for non-sterling transactions if you have one.

Hope that's useful?

Lost mine (plastic spacer and bolt) a few years ago. Had a suitable ss bolt and ended up making my own spacer out of a bit of brass tube with some ‘poly morph’ moulded round it.
d6b71675b0d05ab5f4436af0f728c506.jpg

Polymorph are plastic granules that you heat up in water and turns into a soft putty that can be moulded in shape before setting hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back