calikev

calikev

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
These should be available in our shop very soon what do you all think :?:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OkD280jQBI[/youtube]

Clever bit of kit. Wonder if the tent has an open floor (we saw him putting a floor panel in) in which case it could be used as a shower tent as well. Also knowing the weight tolerance on that toilet would be good, I can foresee some hilarity if my chunky frame was to crush the poor we bog.[FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND WINKING EYE]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi guys

I can't see a picture or link for this in the first post - where am I going wrong? :oops:

:thanks

Susanne

These look great I love the idea of being eco friendly and packing down so small
We have a thetford but it has leaked chemical in the back of the Cali and i am struggling to get rid of the smell, so this might be my Next purchase.can someone please let me know where I can buy 1 from.
Thank you kim

Hi Kim, these are now in our online accessory store, they are sold as the toilet on its own or a package with tent.

Thank you for a speedy reply martin.i must say you
Have some great stuff in the store I need the fuses
So it looks like its going to be an expensive day
Kim

Well I have ordered my popaloo and my fuses and my kitchen shelf and my adapter thingy phew
I must stop now.what do people think of the kitchen shelves :?: I will post up a picture when I get mine
Thanks kim

I have also ordered a popaloo with the hope it fits in the bed drawer :thumb

Popaloo arrived yesterday, thank you :D

Packed away it is much small than expected and fits in the drawer under the bench seat still leaving loads of room. Also it was a nice surpise to see it came in a carry bag that was not advertised on the website.

We plan to keep this in the Cali just for emergencies and the odd wild camping trip.

20140304_084116.jpg

AlternativeKim said:
Popaloo arrived yesterday, thank you :D

Packed away it is much small than expected and fits in the drawer under the bench seat still leaving loads of room. Also it was a nice surpise to see it came in a carry bag that was not advertised on the website.

We plan to keep this in the Cali just for emergencies and the odd wild camping trip.

Thank you - really helpful info. I shall order today!!
G

Used ours for the first time on Saturday in a lay-by, without going into too much detail the powder in the bags is very slever stuff :D

Also any chance of a group buy of extra bags to get the price down?

What :eek:
Hopefully you are not in a hurry to go !

for the tent you can use the Quechua one (also usefull as a shower tent) : http://www.decathlon.fr/cabine-2-second ... 1223.html# (17€, hard to beat).

for the loo : http://www.firebox.com/product/2351/sing-Box (something around £20), set up in one minute, folds into the chairs... Used it for the last year and it's great !

Back