VW Cali Forum

VW Cali Forum

Administrator
Admin/Founder
forum co ordinator
Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
Hi Everyone,

Just a bit of pre-notice on the forum maintenance / Server move today at 4pm. The Forum will be closed from 4pm into the late evening and normal service will resume by morning.

There should be no issues however if you do run into any problems after tomorrow morning please let us know, prior to contacting us please ensure you clear your cookies and cache to make sure the issue isnt a localised problem first :)

Thanks in advance and Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Have a great Sunday :)

Glad it is at that time , usualy we go out eating with friends on sunday late afthernoon , so will not be botherd ...as long you assure we get our forum back with a search funcition !?
;)

+ the adminds ,
Keep up the good work
:thumb

Why is it that every time Adam pops his head up (VW Cali Forum) the place goes down?

He only posts about four times a year yet every time he does this happens! :shocked

We now have so many posts and images we need a faster bigger server. Hopefully everybody should notice a difference..

We now have so many posts and images we need a faster bigger server. Hopefully everybody should notice a difference..

Presumably though it will be cheaper to run with reduced emissions :shocked

Presumably though it will be cheaper to run with reduced emissions :shocked

GJ , i trust you do keep a eye on all this...?
At least one should stay focussed!

Im afraid not like the cali tax its going up.

Why is it that every time Adam pops his head up (VW Cali Forum) the place goes down?

He only posts about four times a year yet every time he does this happens! :shocked

They keep me locked away until something needs working on :( slave drivers I tell you haha :)

Maintenance should now be complete, some things you may now notice.

1. Site should be a bit faster.
2. Site is now uses https ( little green padlock ) for added security for members
3. Forum has been tweaked in certain places of bugs which were outstanding which we hadnt previously noticed, some still remain but will be worked on.
4. All images optimised saving over 2GB of space for the forum.
5. UserMap fixed/replaced ( again wasnt aware it was broken ).

If you find any bugs please report them in this thread, Tapatalk may take a bit of time to update we have moved server locations , until then it may not respond .

Forum seems back and ok.
New and better is that on my Iphone the alerts and
PM warnings are no longer poping up in the sponsorbanner , witch was pretty anoing. Had to flip the Iphone horizontal all the time.
Now back to bussines!

Yes the Mobile side of things had issues we didnt realise where there, there is still some mobile navigational issues which need to be resolved and will be in the coming weeks as a fix requires the navigation to be rethought but in the most part its usable now.

Tapatalk is not working for me, it won't log in to forum.

We are working on Tapatalk as we speak, if anyone is having any other problems on the forum please let us know.

I can log in on my MAC, but on my iPad or iPhone all I see is the Trending, Subforums, People & Settings tabs. If I then try to log in, I can't....

Help ?

I've had spent 20 mins trying to log in (macbook) - it didn't recognise my password. I clicked on 'forgotten password' and received the notification that email sent... waited 5 mins, nothing arrived. Tried logging in again and it worked. I'll probably get thrown out again when the email arrives and my password is reset...

I'm in using Tapatalk on iPad now, thanks.

Not trying to be pain in the ass but why is the alert warning not red anymore?
Would like that back....:(

Not trying to be pain in the ass but why is the alert warning not red anymore?
Would like that back....:(

Nothing like that has changed apart from mobile maybe, Is it mobile you are talking about ? If so ill take a look

Nothing like that has changed apart from mobile maybe, Is it mobile you are talking about ? If so ill take a look
Now home on Ipad .
If you had a alert before it light up a red flag saying 1 .
Now it just says 1 in the grey flag....
Could be me seeing strange things .

Now home on Ipad .
If you had a alert before it light up a red flag saying 1 .
Now it just says 1 in the grey flag....
Could be me seeing strange things .

Yeah Ipad has changed slightly to give better navigation for mobile users, ill look into making that "1" stand out a bit more though, im sure i can do that :) Give me a couple of hours and ill come back and do it.

I have lost a few adds down the sidebar also a few avatars missing