Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Forum Maintenance - Down Time

I have lost a few adds down the sidebar also a few avatars missing

Also when I click post reply it freezes and as you can see it posts twice

Also when I click post reply it freezes and as you can see it posts twice

Sounds like a cache issue, If your on a desktop Kev run cCleaner through it and it will resolve it. If your using an Ipad or phone then clear Safari's cookies and cache and let me know if it resolves it.

I have cleared my cache now I have lost the main banner and various avatars

I have cleared my cache now I have lost the main banner and various avatars

Might need to do it a couple of times mate, its just your machine being stubborn and trying to retain its cache. Just tested things on a couple of different devices and machines and all seems ok. Iphone was missing the logo but after a refresh it kicked in.

Let me know if it doesnt get better by tomorrow though, We use HTTPS now so all images go through a secure image proxy, might still be working out the kinks

The alerts shows back to red!!!!

Brilliant ....:thumb

Tapatalk still won't log-in for me, says "network error, please try again later". Galaxy S5.

Phone reboot sorted it ;)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Phone reboot sorted it ;)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thanks for that, Just to note anyone else having issues with a phone , alot of phones clear their DNS cache when rebooted so normally clearing your browser cache , cookies and then rebooting it refreshes everything.

...the country-flag thing is a nice adding....:thumb

the country-flag thing is a nice adding
I guess it's nice to have a flag but please not on top of the avatar picture! It's very distracting.

Also, if you've set a picture up a particular way the flag can mess that up. So please can it sit with the user information below the avatar or can we just go back to seeing the user's country as text.

Or maybe have an option to hide the flag.

Pretty please.

Is anybody having problems with the Cali for Sale page and the forum shop since the shutdown for maintenance ? I've been trying to purchase from the shop with no success & the Cali for sale page does not show properly on the iPad. I've cleared my cache and rebooted as advised but it's still not as it was before the maintenance

Thanks for notifying us of this we are looking into it now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rich, I can see my own flag ---- but your is not there but i know where Fleet is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can choose to hide your flag if you wish, also I think the flag only shows up when you are online.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is anybody else having issues with viewing the forum on an iPad.
Images missing etc. If so what iPad are you using
Cheers kev

Still having problems Kev ? Will take a look on a newer Ipad tomorrow, Looked on Ipad 2 yesterday and there wasnt any issues. Iphone 5 also checked with no probs.

Yes adam i am missing a few avatars and classified images. Also the main forum banner image although it is there in woo comerse shop and classifieds. I have cleared cache seberal times i even downloaded google chrome it is the same. Ipad mini 4
Cheers kev