Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fox problem chewing wires.

L

Lesley54

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
I have read all the posts from 2015, regarding fox’s chewing wires, and wondered if anyone had any new information ,
We have had fox’s around for years and no problems until now. Now our new California ,and our new Audi have been severely damaged.
I rang VW customer services after paying out over £300 for the repair, what a waste of time !
They said that many people have rang with the same problem, but the manufacturers have no advice on the issue.
We are disgusted !
We have now sprayed, and bought all the anti fox gizmos but we are wondering how many people have had the same problem. The wiring loom on the Audi has caused us so much distress, we are terrified it will happen to either of the vehicles again.
It is only these 2 vehicles that have been touched. Even though there are other vehicles in the car park.
It has to be something the manufacturers are using in the rubber etc.

I"ve had problems with martens loving my Renault Espaces rubbers as well Lesley.
You could check these ultrasound/electric shock/pulsating light combinations from Kemo (70€):
7720.jpg

I will thank you. After researching until 5.30am this morning, I have realised it is more common with fox’s than you would imagine and it is something they are putting in the rubber that, smells , tastes like food.

Back