Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

France meet

calikev

calikev

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
Any of our members away in france next weekend might be of interest.

Hello,
I organize a gathering in the middle of FRANCE (st Georges/Arnon (36)) with a French board (in July the 11th till the 15th. I've seen you have already your Annual gathering in the same time but if You want to place an advert on the calendar for the members of vwcc who are in FRANCE at this moment you're welcome.
It will be in a little campsite (without *= strict minimum confort) but it's free (electricity and place) and there will be an animation with two little hovercrafts the 13th and the 14th.
The 14th like every where in FRANCE we set off a fireworks. (It will take place across a lake).
For the moment we are only 20 vehicules essentialy T4 (one or two T5 california).
Thanks for your answer and sorry for my bad English.
Regards.
Stephane.

I am flaunting myself around the Gallic countryside as well on those dates .....

Thanks for posting for me Kevin.:thumb
Feel Free to ask what you want to know John.
Greets.
Stephane.

http://goo.gl/maps/Eztzb

The campsite is open only for events like concerts or gathering. The comfort is minimum 2 or 3 showers, wc,...
Electricity with European plug.

Few pics of the site during the last gathering.image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Sorry Victor,
I've seen this before posting.
Nevertheless I think few members of vwcc are spending their holidays in France in the same time... And would not be able to be at "Cali's on farm" . So, It could be a funny opportunity to meet those of you who are visiting France during the gathering.
Stephane.

Sorry to have missed it we were at calis on the farm but we are very often in France during the UK School Holiday times and would love to attend a meet if we are in France at the time.
Au revoir
Judith (Zebedee)

I am flaunting myself around the Gallic countryside as well on those dates .....

You missed a very friendly and informal meet granny jen. The people and location were fantastic, about 15 T4's of varying camper conversions, California's of T4 & T5 (only 2 T5 calis).
Members arrived with 3 hovercraft and 4 jet ski (had a ride on hovercraft not jet ski), as the location was next to a lake. Toilet and shower facilities were adequate, hook up was available if required.
Apero's both evenings. The lunch and evening meals were very good on a bring and share basis. We didn't realise this but they all shared food and wine, and we were made to feel very welcome, i would definitely go again, they are organising a meet in sept 2015.
Two final points members drove from Gap (6-8hrs), La Rochelle (3-4hrs), Bayonne (5-6hrs).
Finally we didn't have to pay for pitch or hook up.
All in all a very pleasant and enjoyable 2 days

John

ps i will try and post photos

Thank you very much for your comment on the meeting John. The gathering is finish today. We all had fun! It is the main purpose of our gathering. You are much better than me to transcribe in English the atmosphere of the meeting. That is why I name you ambassador Anglais of the French gatherings. The next French gathering actually has to take place in September but that would not be in the same place. That would be on a little island called "ile Madame". (Near Rochefort /mer) . St Georges's next gathering will take place next year. And we count on you John!
A kiss to Ann for me.
Stephane.

John,
Someone ask me where have you find the sticker on your rear window left side?
I try to contact you on private but don't find how to do on this website. Sorry.
Stephane.

Stef
Have sent you 2 private messages, have you received them?

John
Yes thank you!
But still don't know how to answer you on private and how to write a pm???
And can't find the sticker on the website you send me. Have you got a direct link?
:(
Stef.
Thanks for sharing pics.:thumb
Stephane.

Just noticed you are not a "VIP member" so you cannot send pm's, i have sent you my email address so use that.
I will be going to bus fest in september and i will purchase some if you want me to, i think they only did white, black or grey but not sure.

John

John,
I've already send you an email. I've just send you an other one at the moment.
Stephane.

Back