Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

France: -ve test needed from 4 December 21

IMHO I reckon there is going to at least another 12 months of disruption globally.
it’s just an opinion not based on any science, just watching what’s happening

Well actually that’s exactly what the jab has given you! Without it no coffee in France.

Reckon yr right tho, annual jab or proof of jab is going to required for a long time

Well after having planned a lazy week next week without needing to travel our Swiss friends have changed the rules again to open up for anyone with a PCR test. How quick it changes!!!!
Yes. Mostly likely pressure from the ski resorts...

Wind the clock on to 2024 -
Have you had your 7th booster? Lol.
I really dont know what this jab has given me, it certainly
isn't freedom.
Most of us thankfully will never know any benefit from it, if we’re not one of the million or so people who would have - but didn’t - die of covid 19.

That doesn’t soften the blow of potentially losing your livelihood as we head into another lockdown in a country where virtually everyone eligible is vaccinated.

Wind the clock on to 2024 -
Have you had your 7th booster? Lol.
I really dont know what this jab has given me, it certainly
isn't freedom.

Remember the other thread about investing in Tesla stock. I’m wondering about getting some Moderna shares…

Reckon yr right tho, annual jab or proof of jab is going to required for a long time
Will it be 12 months or down to 6months?

Now booster being given after 3 months being cited.

Have spent my whole life having vaccinations and boosters so not really that worried about another being needed