Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

French camp site recommendation near Montlucon

Open_road!

Open_road!

Vehicle
T5 SE 140 4Motion
We,ok, I... am deep in the planning of a trip down to Provence to see my parents in early July. I have driven carefree through Europe for years now in various vehicles, and usually wouldn't batter an eyelid, but with a two year old in tow I am now conscious of the need to limit time on the road, and when off it, knacker her out! (For want of a better term!.).... she is the hyper end of two!! So I would love any advice for a good site in the area of Montlucon- any thoughts/ advice gratefully received!

We,ok, I... am deep in the planning of a trip down to Provence to see my parents in early July. I have driven carefree through Europe for years now in various vehicles, and usually wouldn't batter an eyelid, but with a two year old in tow I am now conscious of the need to limit time on the road, and when off it, knacker her out! (For want of a better term!.).... she is the hyper end of two!! So I would love any advice for a good site in the area of Montlucon- any thoughts/ advice gratefully received!
This is an excellent campsite run by a couple of Brits who brought it last year, I stayed there on my way back from Provence a couple of weeks ago. http://www.campingmerrysuryonne.com

Back