Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fridge not working question

S

SiMain

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi
New to the Cali world and just bought a 10 year old SE. The Control Panel is flashing the cool box symbol on and off and doesn’t seem to be cooling. I can hear a click when I turn it on and off. Wondered if it was the fuse but had a look (see photo) and not sure which to remove and replace. Before I go to service centre, anyone got any ideas/suggestions? Thanks

Hi
New to the Cali world and just bought a 10 year old SE. The Control Panel is flashing the cool box symbol on and off and doesn’t seem to be cooling. I can hear a click when I turn it on and off. Wondered if it was the fuse but had a look (see photo) and not sure which to remove and replace. Before I go to service centre, anyone got any ideas/suggestions? Thanks
Try resetting the control panel. And check your battery voltage is up. Also try it on hook up.

Instructions on how to check for error codes :)

Hi
As has been said already. The Leisure Batteries should have a voltage grater than 11.5 v as the Fridge , and the Parking Heater will not work if the voltage drops to that level. If the 2 Leisure Batteries are original they might show Full, 12.7v after a charge but may not be able to cope with a high load as provided by the Fridge cooling or heater starting up.
if everything works while plugged into the Mains then that would point to new batteries being required.

Thanks for the suggestions, I will look at it tomorrow and hope to work out the problem.