Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fridge size

thesquirrelpatrol

thesquirrelpatrol

VIP Member
Hi

I was researching the new Dometic cfx3 fridges and am a bit torn as to what size to get.

the 35 is too small imo
45 is the equivalent of the cfx40 we had previously
55 would provide more space but is it too big for the beach to store in either the front behind passenger seat or under the 3 seat multiflex?

Any opinions would be welcomed

C

Charlotterobin

VIP Member
I feel your pain.
I have a CFX-40 on a pull out tray under the (3 seater) flex board... "And They Said It Couldn't Be Done"

Amarillo

Amarillo

Tom
Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi

I was researching the new Dometic cfx3 fridges and am a bit torn as to what size to get.

the 35 is too small imo
45 is the equivalent of the cfx40 we had previously
55 would provide more space but is it too big for the beach to store in either the front behind passenger seat or under the 3 seat multiflex?

Any opinions would be welcomed

Four years on and we are very content with our CFX 28, and so long as we don’t put soft drinks or water in there, and wine and beer for one day, find it big enough for four people for four nights. There is much that we keep in our fridge at home, such as ketchup and pickles, that we don’t refrigerate when away. Cooked and uncooked meats, milk, cheeses, yoghurt, butter, a couple of beers and/or white wine, and that’s about it for the fridge.

LemonDrop

LemonDrop

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
We have what we thought was a 40 litre Indel TB 41...but we recently discovered it is 50 litre, it turns out we were sent the wrong one. I don't think less that 40L would work for us on a long European trip tbh (family of four).

VW California Club