Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Waeco Fridge Size?

I like the idea of the 26 between front seats as it also acts as a barrier to stop Boris coming "Up Front" !

20171229_143505.jpg

Ok I mean the thin one that does with the twin cup holders.

edited: Dometic Waeco CF 11 Compressor Fridge (fits between the front seats.)

Last edited:
i like the idea of the cf11 between the front seats that @Jonathan Duke has kindly reviewed but I may struggle with the 10.5 ltr capacity ..... has anyone got the webasto tb18 ? it appears to be the same width as the cf11 but with an 18ltr capacity

i like the idea of the cf11 between the front seats that @Jonathan Duke has kindly reviewed but I may struggle with the 10.5 ltr capacity ..... has anyone got the webasto tb18 ? it appears to be the same width as the cf11 but with an 18ltr capacity

The Waeco CF-11 is 235mm, whereas it looks like the Webasto TB18 is 279mm.

So, I doubt the Webasto will fit.

Measurments taken from this link:

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Indel-B-TB...722298&hash=item4b321fa285:g:rdkAAOSwVNxaRB9o

cheers Jon i did see those mesuments on eBay then i found a site that had a picture of it between the seats .... I'm sooo rubbish at computer stuff that i can't find it again ! Doh .... but i can remember that the word "california " was in the title

^ 235 same as the cf11 .... so should be ok

mind you i have just looked at my day pack which is 10ltrs and seems ample ... if it wasn't for my dog eating a hole chicken a day I'm sure it would be fine

In the picture there is no room for handbrake?

The handbrake is there, but it would be awkward or impossible to use. We rarely use our handbrake anyway - we just leave the van in park unless on a hill, or if we park in a dodgy area when we swivel the front seat, put the armrests up and put on the handbrake.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

mind you i have just looked at my day pack which is 10ltrs and seems ample ... if it wasn't for my dog eating a hole chicken a day I'm sure it would be fine

I just have a mental image of you fitting a huge fridge stocked full of chickens for your dog and no room for you :) ...are you sure it's not a bear?

Back