Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Mirror adjusting fuse

Trollhunter

Trollhunter

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Hi,
I am looking for the fuse to control the movement of the electric mirrors (2006 - T5). According to the fuse layout attached, this should be fuse 28 (bottom row number 6 from left). But I don't seem to have a fuse in this location.
Any ideas which other fuse it may be hiding in?
Cheers,
Magnus

Fuse layout.jpg

Fuse layouts may vary from diffrent buildyears and the fusecards (if they even are there...)
What is the issue ? The fact there's no fuse might the the cause for them not working ;)

HaHa :) although I have to admit, I did actually spend a minute trying to put a fuse in the empty slot before realizing there were no contacts there :Nailbiting

The mirrors worked, but in an odd way (the left moved the left mirror, but the right moved both mirrors at the same time).... but now there is no movement at all. I see the heater in them works so assume there is power there.
Now I have gone through most of the 5amp fuses in the 2 boards and nothing seems to look blown.
Perhaps a loose contact in the control is more likely.

The mirrors are supposed to work in parallel in the right position, VW did this on a few models years ago.
Now I have gone through most of the 5amp fuses in the 2 boards and nothing seems to look blown.
Perhaps a loose contact in the control is more likely.
Or perhaps the switch has now become faulty?

The mirrors are supposed to work in parallel in the right position, VW did this on a few models years ago.

Or perhaps the switch has now become faulty?

Thanks, that explains the movement at least :) Have checked all the fuses in the cab now and they all seem ok, must be the switch then i guess.