Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

GC sightings.

Simon1

Simon1

VIP Member
Vehicle
Grand California 680
Haven’t seen a single GC on the road since we got ours in 2020 then I spot 2 in one day! Both 600’s near wick on the NC500, anyone from the forum?

The very first night away with the van after buying it a few months ago we stayed at Resipole campsite (not exactly the metropolis) and our pitch was literally next door to another identical 600!!

We thought they must be common as muck!

4000 miles later and we haven’t seen another one since, nor any 680’s.

I keep see GC everywhere especially up in Scotland!
I’ve not seen any out and about on the roads, there was a 680 found at Busfest last weekend, but that was it, not seen any others on campsites this year at all.

I saw my first hymer Grand Canyon s the other day, looked nice until I saw the big lump sticking out one side (to make bed longer).
Seen a Sven too looked nice, I havent seen any jokers out on the road.

The very first night away with the van after buying it a few months ago we stayed at Resipole campsite (not exactly the metropolis) and our pitch was literally next door to another identical 600!!

We thought they must be common as muck!

4000 miles later and we haven’t seen another one since, nor any 680’s.
What a coincidence on your first trip, they must have thought the same. 680’s are a bit more difficult to spot on the road as they look a bit like a normal delivery van from the front so I might have missed some. Up here in the highlands I’m getting a few waves from delivery drivers, I think they think I’m an Amazon van being grey

Just saw our first one going the opposite way on El Pas de la Casa entering Andorra. White 600: I thought it looked nice Mrs TT didn’t

During 10 weeks in France this summer we passed one German 680 on the road. A friendly headlight flash each as we passed and that was it. We saw an incredible number of "ordinary" VW camper vans though

Got our 680 in February, we are based in Edinburgh, have done nearly over 4000miles and only see one 600 and no 680s yet.

Not seen one out on the road.

Saw my first 680 in West Wales last week. By the looks of things, it was their first outing in it as it was only registered 3 days earlier.
Mark

IMG_20210905_112154.jpg

8000 km en norte España , sur Francia, norte de Italia, solo he visto un 600 de alquiler en Galicia, rojo y blanco y un 680 gris ingles en Francia

Back