Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

G'day

B

BradHat

Vehicle
T5 Beach
G'day all,
Newbie here from down under.
I have a Yellow T5 Beach, which is badged as Kombi Beach in Australia. I bought it secondhand in December 2018 and have done a few trips including a full lap around (and middle) of Tasmania.
Have always been into the old school Kombi's but wanted something a bit more practical and reliable, been real happy so far with the Beach.
Cheers,
BRad

:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome

Love to see some pictures, as long as they’re not Upside Down.
We’re frequent visitors to Sydney and the surrounding area as our Son and his wife live in Miranda.

Welcome allong !

:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome

Love to see some pictures, as long as they’re not Upside Down.
We’re frequent visitors to Sydney and the surrounding area as our Son and his wife live in Miranda.

Haha cheers mate, tried to add some to the Yellow Beach thread but unfortunately the files on my computer were a bit too large, I'll get around to it one day.

Smart kid ;)

Hi Brad,
Good to see a few more from Australia on the forum. I have a T5 SE that I brought home with me from the UK. Only had it here about 3 months now but have been away in it every weekend for the last month. There are a few other Calis kicking around.
Ken

Hi Brad,
Good to see a few more from Australia on the forum. I have a T5 SE that I brought home with me from the UK. Only had it here about 3 months now but have been away in it every weekend for the last month. There are a few other Calis kicking around.
Ken

Awesome Ken! would be good to bring one over all kitted out, glad to hear you're getting the use out of it too.

Haha cheers mate, tried to add some to the Yellow Beach thread but unfortunately the files on my computer were a bit too large, I'll get around to it one day.

Welcome Brad. A quick/easy way to post pics if you're on a PC is to open the pic using your usual picture viewer, or maybe in Google Photos if you use that, then use the Snipping Tool and just hit Paste inside your forum message. No need to faff around with uploading images etc.

Remind me in a couple of weeks and I can demonstrate with a few pics of England winning the first test.
:upsidedown

Back