GrannyJen

GrannyJen

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
Ideas please.

In Warwick, Sister plus caravan...

Sister cannot drive my van and has never towed.

I broke my wrist last night, happily plastered and cannot drive :)

Calling Green Flag as we have CC Mayday but they seem to be having a bad day today and not calling back as promised...

Oh dear, hope you’re ok. Where’s home?

Park up and and use public transport?

I’d come pick you up but in Yorkshire, long way. Good luck

Oh dear, hope you’re ok. Where’s home?

Park up and and use public transport?

I’d come pick you up but in Yorkshire, long way. Good luck

thank you. currently a bit disappointed with green flag..... not being very helpful.

Does your van insurance or any travel insurance give any sort of get you home cover as it’s due to medical emergency?

Does your van insurance or any travel insurance give any sort of get you home cover as it’s due to medical emergency?

Activated just now.

It's the caravan that was the complicating factor, getting that home, not covered by van insurance, but Green Flag have now arranged for a driver to come by tomorrow. Was a bit of a struggle.

Ideas please.

In Warwick, Sister plus caravan...

Sister cannot drive my van and has never towed.

I broke my wrist last night, happily plastered and cannot drive :)

Calling Green Flag as we have CC Mayday but they seem to be having a bad day today and not calling back as promised...
I've only just read this, so glad you are sorted. Rotten luck.
Good luck getting your bra off....I damaged a tendon in my hand recently, simple tasks were so annoying...
Take care x

I've only just read this, so glad you are sorted. Rotten luck.
Good luck getting your bra off....I damaged a tendon in my hand recently, simple tasks were so annoying...
Take care x

typing is driving me nuts... every time I want to use shift so what feels like a half ton plaster cast comes crashing down on to the keyboard!

Jen
I’m not to far away if you need anything, supplies or a tea making, etc etc...

typing is driving me nuts... every time I want to use shift so what feels like a half ton plaster cast comes crashing down on to the keyboard!
You have to get down with the teenagers and use Google type. That strange microphone shaped thing on your keyboard. It's supriingly good! It even understood me....

You have to get down with the teenagers and use Google type. That strange microphone shaped thing on your keyboard. It's supriingly good! It even understood me....

So, got my bra off, with aid of Sister, no point trying to get it on, and with everything drooping everywhere I'm talking away to myself with bugger all happening ........:(

Jen
I’m not to far away if you need anything, supplies or a tea making, etc etc...

What a lovely offer, thank you ...

we will be on the move this morning, courtesy of Green flag, a man driving Alfie home with Betty on tow....

Hopefully hoe mid afternoon and can get sorted ...

Thank you so much xxxx