Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Goodbye Darling

I try to express this in a language that is not my mother tongue, it may sound a bit clunky but I mean well.
I feel your pain. On September 13, 2018 we lost our dearest dag Stella. I'm still not over it and I still miss her. I love dogs but don't have any now: I still can't replace her. I hope you get over it and carry on with the good memories. That is my wish for you.
Greetings
Calibusje

Thank you xx

I completely understand your sentiments :)

So sorry for your loss I feel your pain it brings it all back it’s so hard when you lose a real friend.

Yes. You've said it exactly. A real friend. Nothing expected, nothing wanted, just a sharing of mutual love.

Thank you x

Hi Jen. Deepest sympathy to you and your sister at this very sad time.

We lost Barney last summer and decided not to get another. I can’t bring myself yet to remove him from my avatar though. We’ve been away a lot since, in the Cali, and I still think like a dog owner when I’m planning and getting ready to go.

Take care, our thoughts are with you.

Hi Jen. Deepest sympathy to you and your sister at this very sad time.

We lost Barney last summer and decided not to get another. I can’t bring myself yet to remove him from my avatar though. We’ve been away a lot since, in the Cali, and I still think like a dog owner when I’m planning and getting ready to go.

Take care, our thoughts are with you.

Thank you Elly xx

A huge hole they leave, don't they?

I'm just planning my next trip and like you, thinking like I still have a doggy to pack for :)

Thank you xx

Back