Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

GoPro and the California.

All that in one weekend? Wow! But well, that's the flexibility that the Cali offers. :thumb

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Ok, ignore me ... just seen your long weekend comment above :) bit good video nonetheless :thumb

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Inspirational really as I sit here wondering how much I can cram into 4 or 5 days :thumb

Bought the 7 to upgrade from the first session to a „real“ hero. I am curious about this hypersmooth thing (marketing or real improvment).

Fitted the rear cam
89dbcb791a676d7b67eada2266ceea76.jpg
e8cc3ddc9bab389f5ade64dd856ed025.jpg

Short clip:

Last edited:
ha. He's filmed his own bad driving.
Not if you had a Tag for the Severn Bridge Toll. Tag Lane is on the Offside.

Fortunately for you the Bridge is now Toll Free

Having seen some of my son’s footage, I suddenly had an urge to buy a GoPro a couple of weeks ago when Mrs was in Lidl and I was sitting outside in the Cali. Argos was over the road and a quick Google showed their price was competitive plus there was a free accessory worth about £25.

Very pleased with the quality and the stabilisation, it’s amazing how it smooths everything out. Stuck it on my mountain bike and went along some of the bridleways around here, the bike was bouncing all over the place but you wouldn’t know from the video!

I didn’t realise you could set it up to display all that information shown in @WelshGas video, so I’m even more pleased with it now. Looking forward to getting out and about in the Cali with it. :)

Having seen some of my son’s footage, I suddenly had an urge to buy a GoPro a couple of weeks ago when Mrs was in Lidl and I was sitting outside in the Cali. Argos was over the road and a quick Google showed their price was competitive plus there was a free accessory worth about £25.

Very pleased with the quality and the stabilisation, it’s amazing how it smooths everything out. Stuck it on my mountain bike and went along some of the bridleways around here, the bike was bouncing all over the place but you wouldn’t know from the video!

I didn’t realise you could set it up to display all that information shown in @WelshGas video, so I’m even more pleased with it now. Looking forward to getting out and about in the Cali with it. :)
Nice one :thumb
I´d be happy doing one or the other but to actually be singing
like that whilst riding that terrain is good.

Only on the PC software.

Only on the PC software.
It’s available on the iPad as well. In the GoPro app, go to “Local Media”, select a video and click on the wheel bottom rhs of the screen to bring up the options. Found it while I was looking for something else! :D

7207BF6D-8B86-4B41-965D-A174EDD2EFB2.png

It’s available on the iPad as well. In the GoPro app, go to “Local Media”, select a video and click on the wheel bottom rhs of the screen to bring up the options. Found it while I was looking for something else! :D

View attachment 41650
Must be one of the updates. Definitely wasn't there back in early 2018.

1ecc2037ded37db0837a3f5fb6b94e47.jpg

Friends are filming (Dji Osmo Pocket and Gopro Hero Black 7) our Calis, picture taken with iPhone 6

We were approached by a robin today at a local NT property. I had the GoPro and placed it down where the robin was hoping to get a close up. The robin had different ideas of what the GoPro was for. Cheeky blighter! :D

87859774-2761-4D21-914E-5D516A8CD27C.jpeg

Back