Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Grand California VW UK Offers

Totally agree with the above, how long did it take to ultimately refine the transporter ie T series. think it will take some time.

Can’t see the 600 getting 4motion unless it’s a 3880kg which apparently cuts some of the market, in which the current California dose anyway due to cost.
How you getting on with van, have you managed to fill that extra space yet?

How you getting on with van, have you managed to fill that extra space yet?
It’s all working out re space, we have been out and about for about 14 nights now and have sorted out most of the annoying rattling, just a few to go. Pleased we didn’t have the above cab bed option as it’s obviously Cavaness.

Just arrived in Lyme for 3 days then on to Devon for 12 day, a good shake down

Oh yes more space = more Gin

Thanks for asking.

Will

Anybody know if the PCP deal and care package offer of 4 year servicing etc going to continued beyond August? Two Uk dealers have said they can meet the discount offered through Drive the Deal which is about £7-9k off list depending on options but again requires an August order. Could negotiate more off probably. One dealer said the Care Package would continue. Apparently they are now doing well with regard to sales as people are looking for more independent camping options with Covid so tempted to put down a deposit as deals maybe pulled.

Not even seen a GC in the flesh, can’t get near one in North East Scotland it seems

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've been trying to find a Knaus Boxdrive to examine in depth and test drive but as far as I can discover there isn't one available in the UK! So I guess finding a GC is just about as difficult.

Anybody know if the PCP deal and care package offer of 4 year servicing etc going to continued beyond August? Two Uk dealers have said they can meet the discount offered through Drive the Deal which is about £7-9k off list depending on options but again requires an August order. Could negotiate more off probably. One dealer said the Care Package would continue. Apparently they are now doing well with regard to sales as people are looking for more independent camping options with Covid so tempted to put down a deposit as deals maybe pulled.

Not even seen a GC in the flesh, can’t get near one in North East Scotland it seems

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
There was a demonstrator in Clark Commercials Edinburgh when I drove past a couple of weeks ago. I even took a snap as first time I had seen one, albeit from a distance - attached. Perhaps they’ve sold it now.

AAE0C894-B126-4148-9D1A-0F94ED8490BF.jpeg

Thanks Camperfamily. May have sold it. I phoned them and conversation was
Q’do you have a grand California I can look at?’
A ‘no’
Q ‘Do you know when you may get one?
A ‘No’

Same at Aberdeen.

Perhaps got them on a bad day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back