Handover check list for VW California - part 1

Borris

Borris

Super Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi everyone,
I will soon be collecting our ex dealer demo T5 180SE dsg 4motion after a very very long three month wait, (we bagged it just a few days after it was registered and VW have to keep them for three months). Very excited!
I have followed forum advice and downloaded the Handover check list for the VW California - part 1, from the VIP lounge. Sorry if this is a silly question but the title implies that there is a part 2 etc? I have had a good poke around but cannot find it if there is. Can anyone advise me?
The three month wait has been usefully spent reading about nearly every Cali issue on this brilliant forum. I have never been so well informed before collecting a new vehicle. I am sure that some of the many issues reported by owners could have been avoided, if like me, everyone had had the luxury of a three month training course before getting their mitts on their Cali. Still I haven't got it yet and still have a lot to learn and a lot to mess up, so shouldn't speak too soon.
Thanks everyone for your input.

Hi Borris, I have no idea why this has been called part one as there never was a part two. I will get this changed at the next update.

Seeing as yours is an ex demo, it might be worth also downloading the used Cali checklist to take along with you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe it's worth noting that the screwdriver is located inside the wheelbrace handle. I know this stumped me when I picked up my Cali.

Hi Borris, I have no idea why this has been called part one as there never was a part two. I will get this changed at the next update.

Seeing as yours is an ex demo, it might be worth also downloading the used Cali checklist to take along with you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks Martin,
Good advice.
Many thanks
Paul