Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Happy Things/Thoughts/Videos/Jokes

Interesting that the Universities state that Teacher assessments were only correct in 17.6% of students A level results and over optimistic in the rest. So by Scotland universally accepting Teacher Assessments for 2020 what will students Get/expect next year when grades awarded fall significantly?

Interesting that the Universities state that Teacher assessments were only correct in 17.6% of students A level results and over optimistic in the rest. So by Scotland universally accepting Teacher Assessments for 2020 what will students Get/expect next year when grades awarded fall significantly?

Yes - it is a mess whatever they do.

I think the mistake was cancelling exams. Socially distanced A level and GCSE exams should have been easy to organise with schools closed to most pupils. If sports halls were too small for 2m buffers for all pupils empty classrooms could have been used.

If required, exam marks could then be adjusted to reflect the disruption to teaching over the year.

Yes - it is a mess whatever they do.

I think the mistake was cancelling exams. Socially distanced A level and GCSE exams should have been easy to organise with schools closed to most pupils. If sports halls were too small for 2m buffers for all pupils empty classrooms could have been used.

If required, exam marks could then be adjusted to reflect the disruption to teaching over the year.
Dead right, all those empty church halls could have functioned as exam locations to spread out the pupils, along with the sports halls you mention, but that requires simple initiative which unfortunately is sadly lacking in our current administration!

Dead right, all those empty church halls could have functioned as exam locations to spread out the pupils, along with the sports halls you mention, but that requires simple initiative which unfortunately is sadly lacking in our current administration!
More likely to be the Teaching Unions. They weren’t exactly proactive in instituting distance learning for pupils in many instances, and they have not exactly been very vocal in the present situation as they have been in the past.

More likely to be the Teaching Unions. They weren’t exactly proactive in instituting distance learning for pupils in many instances, and they have not exactly been very vocal in the present situation as they have been in the past.

Is that the sum total of your evidence for the teaching unions being responsible for the current exam fiasco?

The responsibility lies square with previously sacked minister Gavin Williamson.

Is that the sum total of your evidence for the teaching unions being responsible for the current exam fiasco?

The responsibility lies square with previously sacked minister Gavin Williamson.
So you say.

When you are bored just think about a few things that don't make sense .....like ;

1. If poison expires, is it more poisonous or is it no longer poisonous?

2. Which letter is silent in the word "Scent," the S or the C?

3. Do twins ever realize that one of them is unplanned?

4. Why is the letter W, in English, called double U? Shouldn't it be called double V?

5. Maybe oxygen is slowly killing you and It just takes 75-100 years to fully work.

6. Every time you clean something, you just make something else dirty.

7. The word "swims" upside-down is still "swims"

8. 100 years ago everyone owned a horse and only the rich had cars. Today everyone has cars and only the rich own horses.

9. If you replace "W" with "T" in "What, Where and When", you get the answer to each of them

Four great confusions still unresolved:

1. At a movie theatre, which arm rest is your's?

2. If people evolved from monkeys, why are monkeys still around?

3. Why is there a 'D' in fridge, but not in refrigerator?

4. Who knew what time it was when the first clock was made?

We can never find the answers, can we?
Just to add:

If your nose runs and your feet smell are you built upside down?

So I'm at Pets at Home buying a bag of dog food for my dog
While in the queue, a woman behind me asked if I had a dog Why else would I be buying dog food?
So being top notch with the banter I told her "No, I don't have a dog, I'm starting my Dog Food Diet again" and that I probably really shouldn't because the last time, I had ended up in hospital, in intensive care with IV's in both arms and tubes coming out of most orifices. But I had lost 3 stone in 4 Weeks!
I told her that it was essentially the Perfect Diet and all you have to do is load your pockets with handfuls of dry dog food and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. I get the 'Complete' food as it is nutritionally balanced, so it works really well, and I decided that I was going to give it another go.
(I have to mention here that practically everyone in the queue was now enthralled with my story)
Horrified, she asked if I had ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me.
I told her "No, I stepped off a curb to sniff a Cocker Spaniel's arse and a lorry hit me.
I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard.

Now that you've read this I have to confess, I stole it from another, Now go make someone else laugh

I can make sense of the sloppy translation, but it is the role of the comb which has me confused...

Any thoughts?

690d828f5325aa94ba4e597c39242fab.jpg

Back