Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Has anyone used a Buddy Box?

James B 2016

James B 2016

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi all,

I'm looking at our options for our beach which is on order. I've seen the Maxxcamp and Reimo options but also came across a link to Buddy box on this forum. Has anyone got one? It looks fantastic, is lightweight and if it's easy to clip in and out of the rail system perfect for our needs. It looks a bit like a smeg fridge.

Here is the link to the German website. http://buddybox.de I think I'd go for just the cook buddy..

thanks
James

i've never used them, but esthetically they look amazing ! .... in the green color!

They are very nice looking thats for sure, sadly not found anyone who has used one yet. I think the cook buddy is 699euros.

Im sure many would love to hear from you if you get one. :)

Hi all,

I'm looking at our options for our beach which is on order. I've seen the Maxxcamp and Reimo options but also came across a link to Buddy box on this forum. Has anyone got one? It looks fantastic, is lightweight and if it's easy to clip in and out of the rail system perfect for our needs. It looks a bit like a smeg fridge.

Here is the link to the German website. http://buddybox.de I think I'd go for just the cook buddy..

thanks
James

Hi James we are working on a pod to fit inside the cabin of a Beach to join our current range of Slidepods. This is being designed from a brief that has been created mainly from members of this very forum, It will hopefully be released in time to make the most of it this summer.

In the mean time we have begun running a demo service on our current range of Slidepods where you can rent them for a small fee to take on holiday etc then if you go on to purchase a pod we will refund the rental charge :thumb. Also it is worth bearing in mind that all our pods come with a 2 year warranty and are fully serviceable.

Hi James we are working on a pod to fit inside the cabin of a Beach to join our current range of Slidepods. This is being designed from a brief that has been created mainly from members of this very forum, It will hopefully be released in time to make the most of it this summer.

In the mean time we have begun running a demo service on our current range of Slidepods where you can rent them for a small fee to take on holiday etc then if you go on to purchase a pod we will refund the rental charge :thumb. Also it is worth bearing in mind that all our pods come with a 2 year warranty and are fully serviceable.
Hi, only just noticed that you'd replied to my thread. Thanks and sorry for delay acknowledging it. That sounds really interesting and the option of renting and then buying in particular would be very good. Do you have any pics of the pod for inside the beach?

Hi, only just noticed that you'd replied to my thread. Thanks and sorry for delay acknowledging it. That sounds really interesting and the option of renting and then buying in particular would be very good. Do you have any pics of the pod for inside the beach?
Not yet

I think you should make a swing pod! I remember the camper we hired in Australia had a pod unit just inside the sliding door which was hinged and could be locked in 2 positions to use either inside or outside the camper. It was great to cook outside in hot weather and have extra floor space when eating in!

Back