Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Heating????

It happens sometimes! I did the same thing with a car recently. Convinced myself it was what we needed /wanted and got it home and realised I just didn't like it - and not as good as what we had. So ditched it. I took the financial hit rather than losing my mental health over it. My son claimed it was an ‘investment’ in learning what was actually important. Very philosophical. But life’s too short. You have something you really like in the T4. Stick with that. Oh And Cannot imagine that a T7 will have any less annoying ‘tech’ than a 6.1. Probably a whole lot more. It’s the way all cars develop. Think of the joy when an electric parking brake starts to throw a wobbly!!
Electric parking brake has been a thing for 10 years so hope they won’t have a wobble. The amount of VAG cars that use it should prove ok. I’ve never read about a dodgy one yet

Electric parking brake has been a thing for 10 years so hope they won’t have a wobble. The amount of VAG cars that use it should prove ok. I’ve never read about a dodgy one yet
Well let me be the first then! The parking brake on our TRoc started misbehaving a couple of months ago (refused to come on, then switched off randomly). All fixed under warranty. Some update and some part or other. It bothered me not at all. But the OP seems concerned about electrical 'gremlins' and peculiarities in the later generation vehicles - and my point is that a T7 is hardly likely to be the answer to those concerns.

Personally I would welcome an electric handbrake on the Cali. It would be a plus of a T7 for me. But we are all different.

Well let me be the first then! The parking brake on our TRoc started misbehaving a couple of months ago (refused to come on, then switched off randomly). All fixed under warranty. Some update and some part or other. It bothered me not at all. But the OP seems concerned about electrical 'gremlins' and peculiarities in the later generation vehicles - and my point is that a T7 is hardly likely to be the answer to those concerns.

Personally I would welcome an electric handbrake on the Cali. It would be a plus of a T7 for me. But we are all different.
Aha interesting!

Back