Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello everyone from Istanbul

B

bardal

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Hello everyone,
As every nature and road trip lovers dream, finally we come together with our California.
Unfortunately with very limited options, we only had one option to buy what distributor imports to Turkey.
Our California is 2023 white Ocean 6.1 with 204hp 4motion.

Since I decide to purchase, I've been spending reasonable time in here and I love it to be the part of this.
I already did my first road trip plan and I'll be on the way on 15.06.24. Starting from Istanbul, I'll drive to Nordkapp through Bulgaria, Serbia, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Finland. Once I reach Nordkapp, I'm planning to spend rest of the time in Norway. Whole tour planned to be completed in 20-25 days.

If anyone would be around, I would be more than happy to share a cup of tea.
Cheers to everyone.

Hello everyone,
As every nature and road trip lovers dream, finally we come together with our California.
Unfortunately with very limited options, we only had one option to buy what distributor imports to Turkey.
Our California is 2023 white Ocean 6.1 with 204hp 4motion.

Since I decide to purchase, I've been spending reasonable time in here and I love it to be the part of this.
I already did my first road trip plan and I'll be on the way on 15.06.24. Starting from Istanbul, I'll drive to Nordkapp through Bulgaria, Serbia, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Finland. Once I reach Nordkapp, I'm planning to spend rest of the time in Norway. Whole tour planned to be completed in 20-25 days.

If anyone would be around, I would be more than happy to share a cup of tea.
Cheers to everyone.
That is a very ambitious journey and return over 3 weeks. Best of luck. You'll enjoy Knordkapp.

Interesting! It's already quite rare to spot any Calis on Finnish roads so one with Turkish plates would be something really exceptional. Definitely thumbs up for your car and plans :thumb