Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello

KevC

KevC

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi

I have recently signed up to the forum after weeks of browsing, this is a fantastic resource and community that I hope to be able to contribute to.

We are currently looking to buy a California Beach, after a good few years of VW campers, firstly a Westfalia Atlantic, and currently a Karmann Missouri. I have come to the conclusion we do not use the motorhome enough, and would like to return to a smaller more practical day to day vehicle, that doubles up as a occasional camper . Although will miss the bathroom.........

Kevin

Hi and welcome to the board.

Mike

Hi, welcome! Huge amounts of information, knowledge and goodwill here. I also find it amazing.
:welcome

The only thing we wish the Cali had was a loo, but other than that we are delighted with ours.

:welcometo the forum, a fantastic source of information.

The only thing we wish the Cali had was a loo, but other than that we are delighted with ours.

:welcometo the forum, a fantastic source of information.
We have a PortaPotti for emergencies at 4 am! :D

:welcome

You'll find loads of helpful info (and banter of course) here.

Lots of toilet threads too :D

Welcome on board.

Thanks for the welcome.:thumb
I have put down a deposit on a ex-demo California Beach and hope to pick it up next weekend.
I have been in negotiation with the dealer for nearly two weeks.I took a risk as it could have sold at any time but got there in the end.

Now to sort out some insurance............

Thanks for the welcome.:thumb
I have put down a deposit on a ex-demo California Beach and hope to pick it up next weekend.
I have been in negotiation with the dealer for nearly two weeks.I took a risk as it could have sold at any time but got there in the end.

Now to sort out some insurance............
Good choice, give us some detail on the spec