Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello,

Kirx

Kirx

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
I have a T5 Conversion, it has done me well for almost 7 years, but have always had ‘one eye’ on a California. I love to travel around Europe on my long holidays, just me and my Westie, and we’ve just got back from our summer tour, through 11 countries and 3500miles. I kept noticing lots of beautiful California’s everywhere, and on our dog walks I realised that my route always took me past these vans, time and time again. Now back home, and to cheer myself up after a dentist appt, ouch, last Tues, I headed for the local VW dealers, 40 minutes later I had part-exchanged my T5 and handed over a deposit on an Ocean! Ooooooops! Oh well, you only live once! Hoping to see some of you on my travels. Kind regards, Kirstie

Oh my gosh! Well done - I'm sure you wont regret it.
btw welcome! :cheers

Good choice!! Well done. Here’s to many more happy travels!

:welcome
And don't forget to post some pictures of your new arrival (when it arrives).
And don't forget to wave to other California's passing/crossing.

I have a T5 Conversion, it has done me well for almost 7 years, but have always had ‘one eye’ on a California. I love to travel around Europe on my long holidays, just me and my Westie, and we’ve just got back from our summer tour, through 11 countries and 3500miles. I kept noticing lots of beautiful California’s everywhere, and on our dog walks I realised that my route always took me past these vans, time and time again. Now back home, and to cheer myself up after a dentist appt, ouch, last Tues, I headed for the local VW dealers, 40 minutes later I had part-exchanged my T5 and handed over a deposit on an Ocean! Ooooooops! Oh well, you only live once! Hoping to see some of you on my travels. Kind regards, Kirstie
:welcome Think you’ve your lovely dog had a hand in that decision ;)

Like u said u only live once life’s to short if you can afford it go for it....
Good on ya

Like u said u only live once life’s to short if you can afford it go for it....
Good on ya

Should’ve have waited until I retired really, but what if ............... thank you. Happy travels to you

Yep, I thought exactly the same, what if ...................... Happy travel to you too