Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

HELP. Grand California 680 Rear Door Hinges???

Black.Sheep.Cali

Black.Sheep.Cali

VIP Member
Vehicle
Grand California 680
Hi

I have a GC680 on order and I’m trying to order a few upgrades prior to its arrival.

Does a 680 come with 180degree rear door hinges as standard? I did look at a 600 and that had them on but would like to know if the 680 does to.

I am ordering a rear wheel carrier and it requires 180deg hinges not 270deg found on vans.

Any help would be great.
Thanks

Thanks both, I am going to place an order for my wheel carrier this morning.

Colehill Customs has a special on till the end of the month. 10% off all products if anyone is looking.

I have also asked about a roofrack option for the 680 but that might be on hold for awhile.

There is provision/space for an underbody spare wheel carrier, I fitted one, it's very easy.
It's designed for it too.

There is provision/space for an underbody spare wheel carrier, I fitted one, it's very easy.
Have ordered the rear door wheel carrier. Parts are slowly stacking up prior to us getting the van.

Gary what is required for fitting an underbody spare? , I have a GC600

Gary what is required for fitting an underbody spare? , I have a GC600
I bought a new rim (16inch) from eBay £50, They come in two weight versions 1000kg and 1200kg. I bought a second hand support bracket and bolts which is a winch/cable to lift the wheel up. I bought a new 236/6516 tyre. I bought the red Jack from eBay which fits under the passenger floor. There is also a cable breakaway/safety. You will need the t-bar which doubles as a wheel brace and cable release tool.
Fitting is very, very easy and obvious.
Look on eBay, lots of people remove the spare wheel on self build crafter conversions to save weight.

I bought a new rim (16inch) from eBay £50, They come in two weight versions 1000kg and 1200kg. I bought a second hand support bracket and bolts which is a winch/cable to lift the wheel up. I bought a new 236/6516 tyre. I bought the red Jack from eBay which fits under the passenger floor. There is also a cable breakaway/safety. You will need the t-bar which doubles as a wheel brace and cable release tool.
Fitting is very, very easy and obvious.
Look on eBay, lots of people remove the spare wheel on self build crafter conversions to save weight.
Thanks , appreciated

Back